10 November 2008

Top 10 Sexiest Athletes Alive [IMO]

I was going over my first Top 10 Sexiest list with a few of my friends, and it was noted that they all happened to be actors. I knew that, but I feel it's only appropriate to create another; this time I would make a top 10 of athletes. Without further adieu, here is my Top 10 in alphabetical order; because trying to rate them in order from hottest of hot to just plain hot is criminal.

David Beckham
I'll make this short and sweet. His style is unparalleled, he seems like an all around good guy, and he was even hot with a mullet- an amazing feat.


Tom Brady
I may hate his team more than any other in the NFL, but somebody as attractive as him has to be recognized. And applauded. Because wow. [There, I said it!] It feels good to have that out in the open. It's like an addict's first step to recovery: the admission to having a problem; some deep, dark, secret addiction. 'My name is Linsey and I am secretly addicted to Tom Brady.' Now everyone can applaud me.


Sidney Crosby
Hockey is by far the sexiest sport on the planet, and the Captain and center for the Pens is the perfect poster child to exemplify that. And he can pull off a playoff beard, which will come in handy for many years to come.


Derek Jeter
Derek Jeter gets a lot of credit for his good looks. And rightfully so! He is simply beautiful- at least when he's wearing a hat. I just had to show a picture of him holding up the '4' because he's the only athlete on this list whose team has won more championships than Tom Brady has with the Pats.


Ryan Lochte
I swear, this Olympic swimmer is my other half. He just doesn't know it yet! And he is just as hot as he is funny. In my opinion, he is the sexiest athlete in the world. That's why he deserves a plethora of photos to let you see just how amazing he is. And if you're wondering: yes, he really did put in his grill piece when he won silver at the 2007 World Championships in Sydney. Like I said... soul mates.


Chad Ocho Cinco
I'll probably get burned at the stake for this one, but love him or hate him, this guy has serious sex appeal. And he's goofy. How could any girl [or at least myself] resist?


Brady Quinn
I have to be fair. I've heard that he was your typical Dublin Coffman guy [and that can't be a good thing], so he may be super-douchey. To give him the benefit of the doubt, I'll just say his looks alone have landed him on this list.


Andy Roddick
Ah, a tennis stud. Andy Roddick is as beautiful as he is talented. I'll even let it slide that he had a momentary lapse in judgment by dating Mandy Moore.


Alex Rodriguez
The Yankees Third Baseman is hot, and 'roids or no 'roids [we'll save that for a later debate], ARod is alpha male sexy.


Cristiano Ronaldo
He may be a skeez, but at least he's man candy for sure.

1 comment:

Megan said...

1. I applauded (out loud)
b) I love that you made the list....and that it ended with my eyes feasting on becks
~tres~ that's all

xoxo