10 November 2008

10 Days Until the 'Twilight' Premiere!

I finished reading the Twilight Saga the first time a few weeks ago. I finished re-reading [skimming through some parts] the series two days ago. I miss it, but I've been reading through the Twilight Guy's blog, and he gives a recap and a lot of hilarious, awesome insight [as well as funny images] for each of the chapters, so I've been getting my fix through that. With only a little more than 10 days to go before the premiere [I will be going to the midnight showing. Who cares if I don't go to bed until 3am and have to work the next morning!], I just can't get enough.

Here's an excerpt from People.com on 'Twilight's' Rob Pattinson:

"Pattinson also revealed that he put off auditioning for the high-profile role for five months because the script described the character, created by novelist Stephanie Meyer, as 'the ideal, perfect man.'

"I felt like an idiot being like, 'Hi, I'm here for the ideal man audition,' he said."


Oh, Rob. Don't be silly. You ARE ideal.

No comments: