10 November 2008

Selfish+Blogger=Bloggish

I'm feeling pretty bloggish right now. (If you don't know what that means, check out the word hybrid in the title of this post. It's not one of my better ones, but it will do for this case) This domain is basically just a place for me to satiate my need to release creative energy in a way other than visually. And I love and live popular culture so much that I've found that I can kill the proverbial 'two birds with one stone' by expending this so-called creativity by picking up on a past time I've long since forgotten; writing ...About popular culture in particular. May it be by making top ten lists of really hot men, digging up extinct pop culture phenoms to remind you how glorious our youth was (i.e. MASH and slap bracelets), giving updates and recaps for professional and collegiate sports, or simply providing book/movie/music reviews, I'm your one stop (pop culture) shop for all that is entertainment.

No comments: