20 November 2008

T-minus 15 hours

To continue the hysteria that is the Twilight Saga, I completed a 30 question quiz that PARADE Magazine has on their website. (**Warning, there are spoilers in the quiz if you haven't read past New Moon!) See my results (and how unbelievably nerdy I can continue to be about this whole ordeal) here:


There were two questions about casting that I didn't know, and clearly haven't read in the plethora of articles I've read regarding the film, but I'm obviously not that bitter. From the looks of it, my blog has become purely dedicated to being a Twilighter fan site. Trust me, there are many that are far better (a few of my favorites being Twilighters.org, Twilight Guy, Twilight Lexicon, Twilight the Movie, and Stephenie Meyer's website), but as you can see, my life has been revolving around the phenomenon since I first started the saga and before its release in theatres. And speaking of release, I will be watching Twilight on the big screen tonight at 11:59pm EST. I am counting down the hours!

Because I didn't get a lot of sleep last night (working two jobs does this to me), I will be taking a nap immediately following work today so that I am 100% prepared and in tip top shape for my viewing experience. At this point, I know that more than 500 midnight showings across the country are sold out, and Rave Theatre (where Laura and I will be going to see it) currently has four, with the potential of five screens available for showing tonight. That means we will have to get there early. Thank goodness there are many delicious restaurants just across the street from Rave, so I can fuel up for, once again, a tip top viewing experience.

No comments: