09 October 2008

When Will I Find My Channing?

Just this week I've (re)watched both Step Up and Step Up 2.

(Side note: I know that they're not quality movies, but they are some serious guilty pleasures of mine and the entertainment value is almost unparalleled. The dancing, especially in the latter, is fantastic. If you haven't seen either and you're not opposed to an ordinary plot, sub-par acting, and amazing dance sequences, check it out.)


Wow. Channing Tatum is perfection. And Rob Hoffman isn't so bad himself. It's actually quite depressing because my chances of marrying a guy half as sexy (that has thug appeal but isn't a thug who can also dance) as either of them are very slim... What a downer. At least I own both of these DVDs so I can watch them over and over again.

Here is a gratuitous photo of Rob & Channing. Enjoy!

No comments: