06 October 2008

Tree Tripping

Of all the Entourage episodes I've seen (which, in fact, would be all of them), this was definitely one of the funniest and really brought the LOLz. A few in particular would be when:

Ari told Lloyd he would "cement his asshole shut" if he didn't watch his dog while Mrs. Ari was out of town for the night and Ari was tripping in Joshua Tree with the rest of the Entourage.
• While on his 'trip,' E wasn't speaking, so Drama takes it upon himself to get him to start talking by giving him a titty-twister.
&
Mrs. Ari showed up home early to Lloyd, his boyfriend, Tom and many other gay, naked men swimming in their pool.

Haha, I am laughing (albeit quietly, since I'm at work and don't want to get stares) just thinking about these parts right now. I'm also thinking about watching it again as soon as I get home from work. Thank you, HBO on Demand and also to Doug Ellin for a 29-minute episode. It was heaven.

No comments: