07 September 2008

Sunday's TV Lineup

I got to catch the additional airing of the season two premiere of Gossip Girl, which I thoroughly enjoyed. I can already tell that it's about to be a very sick, unhealthy guilty pleasure of mine, and I am not at all ashamed to admit that. You can add 90210 to that guilty pleasure list as well because after last week's 2-hour series premiere, I am certifiably hooked. I never thought I would see the day where I'd say that the CW is putting out some killer shows, but here I am and I stand corrected regarding my previous misconception about the network.

I'm currently checking out the VMAs for a little while as I anxiously await the season five premiere of Entourage, which just so happens to be tied for second on my list of favorite TV shows of all time. (#1- Arrested Development T-#2- Entourage & Grey's Anatomy) There are supposed to be some big things happening this season (ie. a death of one of the cast members), so I can't wait to see how it all unfolds. Plus the last episode to have aired was September 2, 2007, so I've had to deal with some pretty intense withdrawals for more than a year now. (Side note: I'm still bitter that we still feel the affects of the writer's strike.)

These images are simply gratuitous for those who love Entourage. The first is a great candid of Jeremy Piven (Ari Gold), Adrian Grenier (Vincent Chase), and Kevin Connolly (Eric Murphy) at an event, and the latter is from episode#4.11. This particular episode is one of my personal favorites, as Kanye West guest-starred and the end credits gave us our first listen of his soon-to-be mega-hit "Good Life."

No comments: