09 January 2009

"Most improbable cross-racial/cross-gender lookalike involving a Hollywood actress and an NFL figure"

Bill Simmons, the Sports Guy who regularly contributes to ESPN's Page 2, is a f--cking genius. I'm currently perusing his latest submission regarding the NFL Playoffs (and all of its absurdities; while giving out 'awards' for the many highlights in the playoffs thus far), and it really brings the lolz. It's pretty embarrassing to be sitting at work, reading and meandering my way around the 'net when I stumble upon such comedic gold as this (because then I start laughing like a crazed asylum escapee):
The Glenn Close/Harry Carson Award for "Most improbable cross-racial/cross-gender lookalike involving a Hollywood actress and an NFL figure"

I watched the Colts-Bolts game just a few hours after seeing "Marley and Me" and can confirm the following because I stared at her for two hours on a 60-foot screen: Jennifer Aniston looks like Tony Dungy. I am now convinced this is why Brad Pitt dumped her. He was probably watching a Colts game in HD and got freaked out.
The Originals: Harry Carson/Glenn Close

Jennifer Aniston/Tony Dungy

...That is the most random assessment I've ever heard when it comes to Jennifer Aniston and Tony Dungy, but whatever entertains, works for me. Read the rest of Bill Simmons' Round 2 picks here- it's pure comedy.

What do you think of the comparison(s)?

No comments: