21 December 2008

Bungals vs. Clowns; the battle of who's worse in Ohio

My brother always hates on Leon Hall, who plays CB for the Bengals. He thinks he's terrible, although he really is not that bad and is clearly a few steps up from that bum (Deltha O'Neal) who played for us a couple of seasons ago. Anywho, I had to work at 5:30am this morning until 2pm this afternoon, so I missed the entire first half. My brother texted me the update at half: 14-0 Bengals; one TD pass to Chris Henry and an INT return by Leon Hall.

I will give you the exact textversation:

Me: Your boy... Ha
Jason: Ha tru

[Leon Hall gets his second INT of the day]

Me: There goes your boy again
Jason: Ha tru. Only against a JV qb tho

[Leon Hall gets his third INT of the day]

Me: Hahahahaha
Jason: More like an 8th grade qb haha

I just thought that was hilarious. The Bengals vs. Clowns is really only the battle of who's worse in the state of Ohio, and the game really isn't meant to be anything but a boost of morale. The Bengals ended up shuting out the Browns 14-0, making this the first time the Browns have been shut out at home since 2006 (against the Bengals). The battle for who's worse in Ohio is the only thing Cleveland won yesterday.

No comments: